Where is your tank located??

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
location.jpg
Thanks for enjoying a fine Oregon product.

Codym808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it’s the reefbreeders V2, the 32” version with the older controller that doesn’t have the ramping feature.

Anyways I’ve had reefbreeders V1 which didn’t have as great light spread, V2 seems to have fixed everything and just overall really stepped it up. I’d highly recommend this light, I have no complaints about it!

Nick C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is in my dining room in an open floor plan of kitchen, living room, dining room Through the door is the master bedroom.

IMG_20181109_132013.jpg

IMG_20181109_132042.jpg

It's not usually this blue, I was on lunch when I took it, Lights had only been on for about 30 minutes :p

Last edited:

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been meaning to post in this thread for a while. I've been meaning to de-clutter even longer. Having no basement is not just a downside for reefs but regular life. House is a good size for us but limited storage in super open concept. Main tank is in dinning room. This side of the house is really just one big room with kitchen/dinning room / office nook area that could be a small second living room.

DSC_0191.JPG

DSC_0192.JPG

Second tank is on the edge of hallway / living room. One side is viewable from the couch. I like when you walk in through the main doors of my house there is a reef to your right and to your left. Of course most people use the side door but you can see both tanks from there too.

DSC_0193.JPG

DSC_0194.JPG

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back