Where is your tank located??

  • Thread starter Thread starter txreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'll try this again from further back so as to show the tank in the whole room. It looks pretty small in the scope of the whole space but it's much more of a focal point than this photo really shows.
20181108_145753_1541717946373_resized.jpg
That view tho!
 
Yeah it’s the reefbreeders V2, the 32” version with the older controller that doesn’t have the ramping feature.

Anyways I’ve had reefbreeders V1 which didn’t have as great light spread, V2 seems to have fixed everything and just overall really stepped it up. I’d highly recommend this light, I have no complaints about it!
 
This is my favorite thread on the forum. The houses are just as nice as the tanks. Can't wait to see more!

Definitely one of the nicest threads here, love seeing how these tanks incorporate into our homes
 
Mine is in my dining room in an open floor plan of kitchen, living room, dining room Through the door is the master bedroom.

IMG_20181109_132013.jpg


IMG_20181109_132042.jpg


It's not usually this blue, I was on lunch when I took it, Lights had only been on for about 30 minutes :P
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new