Where's the shallow love?!?

Neptunes Bane

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Stamford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see large system, nano systems, cube systems, normal systems......but I can't find a place for folks who love shallow reefs. Help meh Rev! Where's the shallow love?!?! :) :) :)
 
heres a really bad picture of my 48x24x16. is that considered shallow?

719E4575-41C0-4E2C-8563-F837ACFFBE64_zpslzwh5kqa.jpg
 
Wow some nice looking tanks!
 
Here is my 48"x29"x10". That should be shallow enough for ya
 

Attachments

  • 1395966042149.jpg
    1395966042149.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 373
I have a 48 x 12 x 12 in construction at the moment! Nice looking shallows!!!
 
Just transferred everything from my tanks I broke down so a work in progress. But my setup is 60 x16 x16.
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1395969501307.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395969501307.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 300
Thanks I built it using a free bottom piece of glass and then purchased the rest. I have a total of maybe $120 in the tank itself.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new