White things on glass in sump?

KingBlingTX

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
202
Reaction score
165
Location
The Woodlands, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an explosion of these white things adhering to the glass in my sump. I don't see any of them in my display tank though. Any idea on what they are?

iIKQbfzIlLb9oGICqG3fj3rYs_4rkI6xcN2rWwe4K3eH2EQVtj27DGNFsUysA3mvFs-rvqTIUT-sdzWdXhMoxOHWG1qR99UgD5BPPrkkh4QkXQjhh127upgzOpoivgSG6Oosrc3slAbzHt05osdUkO_VIsYD0gwzoe8BpO4e8S_20R0XAFjzj2wRSvSTTIX8tK2wwNe4SA1JxRi1OQ36VlRpGBphNNMlQNXN6-I0Xg-pxvSCwzB5aLvCalys7KlyIWxmuqGooYnhRV6mDW2VH8UQEvhMGONxJEBCf7Pgy1ZID9N0So5amC_54cxsARS4-kdocXjD6-fES9kRsOYb7rYoJNX_zzfFxs5OArloqpR1a87hcFZk5KtuGJIEl74UmxvHvOir3OZqgZJTglg_8UaUNrDwVtJfaZjDPGuf99guppN5trjBPVwaDmDqI3Ka55oEIQX9z3SBRFQYvgSzPq8RsbTHk_R3pwXvhA_RawYV-lYCP7ZtnkmK-m2MSVrC7--5ZYNsAbtfDzIFHC6ADYoVZNAWeImja3O8v_QoyHTZBkV8i1wLNHv_i6U4GSWESATibWDV8NZY4cURo8cj3DnbAWQiIWmF6nQyHFjxbfi_D3cltw=w654-h1162-no
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new