Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I fixed it for you to reflect your implication that the industry are stupid business people that have no access to internet marketing data and that small businesses should have the same access to their target audience as large companies but pay for that same access for less because, well. ..... according to their needs.

interesting analysis from someone who has made 4 post prior to this. (assuming that this isn't a phoenix who was previously banned and has returned to complain about R2R tyranny).
The quoted post was a previously banned member (tforun), and they (along with their post) have been removed.

NS Mike D

In the arena.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The quoted post was a previously banned member (tforun), and they (along with their post) have been removed.

gotta love the genius behind creating an alias and then announcing to trust them about knowing about getting banned.

AptasiaLover3000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a for profit sponsor marketplace that happens to have a forum and not the other way around. It's funny that the sponsors are the snowflakes here where ticking them off is against the rules but ripping off the customers is not only allowed but encouraged as long as the site gets its cut.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone, we really do try to do our best by everyone. Some people will disagree and we hate that. We really do everything we know to do in order to be fair. We try to practice the Golden Rule and treat others (whether members, sponsors, or whomever) as we would want to be treated. I truly feel like most of the time we get it right (maybe you disagree with me, and that's ok). We are open to honest feedback from members, and that's why this thread has been allowed to remain open. However, at this point, there's not much more that can be said. We do ask that everyone be treated with respect whether we agree or disagree, and again, that goes for members, sponsors, moderators, EVERYONE. At this point, this discussion has run it's course, and we are closing this thread. We hope you understand. Have a great rest of your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back