Will my lighting be too strong?

Crass

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
163
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Starting up a 10 gallon - IM Fusion nano reef tank. Planning on mixed soft, LPS, and SPS corals. I have a AI prime 16 HD at the current setting (see picture). Is this going to fry my corals? Will start it with 50% acclimation over 30 days when I do add the coral. Thanks!

Screenshot_20200209-140318_myAI.jpg
 
I would half that or hang the light really high
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new