WTB : maxspect gyre xf250 pump only

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2017
Messages
4,522
Reaction score
7,100
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I missed out in the sales etc and just found out these are discontinued- 5 months after buying an xf250 and controller. [emoji849]. Looking for another pump (and spares if possible) for the other end if my 180

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new