WTT kessil 350 for a kessil 360

REEFIN RIOS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Messages
371
Reaction score
159
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used for a nice qt light. Now I’m done stocking my tank so would like another 360 to pair up with the one I have currently.
This include the light, gooseneck, and a 90 degree adapter for ( what I want) a kessil 360 with a gooseneck is preferred but it’s fine if you don’t!
Pm me if you would like to trade!
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new