WWC pink panther

Reefjunkie3

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2014
Messages
84
Reaction score
140
Location
Hanover
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to see others, I bought this from jfox last year and it's Awesome.
IMG_3780.JPG
 
I call first frag BigJim! :)

You got it. I actually got his from Jason Fox at the last TFP frag swap. I guess that means I have had if for more than two months after all.
 
Was under 18k Why would you want to see it under whiter light. They look bad Lol

Ha I hear ya, that's the problem with a number of these pieces where you only see them under blues, they look great then but don't recognize them under daylights. My tank is under blue light only (which consists of a few ATI Blue+ bulbs) for 30 minutes a day as its part of my dusk to dawn schedule. The majority of the time I'm looking at the tank at its roughly 14k color.
 
wow, reefjunkie3 your panther looks amazing. Mine is more like the other posters. How the heck do you get those colors?? that almost looks like a rainbow walt disney acro honestly.
 
are you in hanover park IL?
shoot i have a 1" frag for sale plus shipping. the frag looks just like Bigjims just a little more polyp extension. It doesnt have as many colors as the first coral posted. i feel like jason fox sent him the wrong(better) coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new