~~ www.AustinAquaFarms.com ~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over the next couple of days we will be adding a lot of new coral to the site. These coral will include ultra grade colonies and frags.
Once the site is loaded with ultra grade coral we will be sending out a newsletter to let everyone know.

Please visit www.austinaquafarms.com and at the top of the home page enter your name and email address. This is your chance to Cherry Pick the huge order that we got in. Trust me, you don't want to miss this!!

Also, take a moment to visit our eBay auctions!
EBAY: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the old mailer list still being used or should those that have been registered re-register?

cparka23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ack!! Figures that you'd move to Austin after I leave town for good. :(

Hope you're settling in and doing well. The livestock is great as always, maybe better! So is there an actual store planned or will it continue to be appointment only?

OP
OP
Reef Pets

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the old mailer list still being used or should those that have been registered re-register?

Hey Ian - With all of the upgrades that the site has went through it might be best to re-register. I would image that the email address still remain but no guarantee..

I just did!

Thanks!!

Ack!! Figures that you'd move to Austin after I leave town for good. :(

Hope you're settling in and doing well. The livestock is great as always, maybe better! So is there an actual store planned or will it continue to be appointment only?

Leave town for good? Where did you go? Things are going well and settling in as expected.... We are open to the public every Saturday from 1:00pm - 5:00pm. But, we are at the shop alot, if someone is there then we are open.

nice site! Looks like it's up and ready to rock and roll upgrades can be a pita for sure but well worth it!! Blue ******* r lookin good

Thanks! Yeah, there is always a ton of issues to work out with a new site. But its coming along rather well at this point. The Blue ******* Chalice is awesome!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%

Back