Yay! Order surprise

236DA63C-0349-49FA-BEEF-43B1324ACFF7.jpeg
105C3803-BF3A-412A-AD58-1DCE7ED86F1E.jpeg
50549790-ECEE-4F37-BB24-3BCE9F8AADB1.jpeg
F63B8537-5C36-4900-904C-EF3EB9E6FB5F.jpeg
4B85B928-BA0C-4D58-AD56-8B780D63B766.jpeg
I miss my nem tank. Yours is looking good though.
 
That is quite a few anemones. All new? They look a bit stressed.
 
I miss my nem tank. Yours is looking good though.
Thanks! Instant gigantea garden. Crossing my fingers, they all seem healthy. I am ready to separate and treat if necessary, but they arrived in great condition.
 
That is quite a few anemones. All new? They look a bit stressed.
Yeah, just added in the last 30 minutes. They all seem healthy (closed mouths, sticky, tentacles active). I am ready to separate and treat if needed, but they arrived in great condition overall.
 
Thanks! Instant gigantea garden. Crossing my fingers, they all seem healthy. I am ready to separate and treat if necessary, but they arrived in great condition.
That is always a good thing when they come in good. Who I had my 7' nem tank setup (I still have almost all the nems, just spread throughout tanks now), it was about 50% for treatment. I would do a flush of the nem, observe and then treat if needed.

One thing I have noticed when ordering nems, they are getting shipped in a lot more water than previously. While this makes shipping costs go up, it appears that the nems arrive to me healthier than before. Especially when shipped in as little water as possible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new