Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, my name is mike and I'm a pool builder in Sarasota, Fl. I've been out of the game for several years but just got a 39 gallon tank given to me that had been set up reef for past five years... I've had it up for a few months now and I went crazy with the Zoas and Palys... I have some really nice ones, 28 different, from utter chaos, Cb Bowsers, hallucination, Blues Clues, Red Hornet, Blue Hornet, Purple Hornet, and best of all my Hornets , The Rainbow Hornets. Orange Bam Bam, VDM, Nightmare Paly, and a whole bunch others. All growing very rapidly w me secret sauce. along w some Acans, torches, hammers, Duncan's, Blasto's, and sun coral. It's all still fairly new to the tank but everyone is happy and growing absurdly well.. I have a few fish, Six Line, Midas Blenny, pair Manderin Gobie, and a pair of midnight clowns. They are all very happy too. Problem is my tank is to small for my ridiculous habit of stockpiling corals. 250 gal coming soon, I tell myself I gotta get my corals thriving before I get new tank set up so I'll already have the best of the best when it's all acclimated and ready for livestock. So that's me and my tank in a nutshell. Hope to talk to some cool peeps on this site and learn more as well as guide others thru some trials and tribulations... I've had many many tanks in my days and have had most everything at one time or another. I'm just super stoked to be back in the game, I just love the Awe of people seeing a well kept Reef tank, and going thru and telling them about each and everything in the tank. It's quite a passion of mine that I've been missing a whole bunch.... thanks so much. Mike

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome and I love zoas as well!

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Mike and back to reefing.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 35.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back