Zoa ID

AndrewRichards

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2021
Messages
120
Reaction score
16
Location
longmeadow
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am just wondering what type of zoa I have in my tank,i purchased it about a year ago and I still do not know its name, thanks for your help.
1618509365232.png
 
I believe “ ring of fire”
 
That’s an agave morph doesn’t quite look like a blue agave or salted agave but keep it under your lighting long enough you’ll start to see which one it is there’s tons of those morphs. Def not a ring of fire imho
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new