Zoanthamatization

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ZOANTHAMATIZATION-to falsely over color pictures of zoantharia (order including LPS, SPS, Zoanthids, Corallimorpharians, Leathers) on the Internet in order to illicit sales.
term coined by JuniorMC8704 and flricordia

Last edited:

Saltysteele

Bret
View Badges
Reaction score
in a van, down by the river in South Haven, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey, you guys wanna buy some of my new paly's?

Another reefer posted a pic of his new birdsnest from the adobe sea, on another board, so I thought I'd release a pic of my new paly. Please keep a tight lid on this, this is just a sneak peak. These will be released when I am able to sell enough to satisfy everyone. None of this limited supply stuff! Don't need another purple-hornet fiasco! I will reasonably price them so everyone can afford them. I feel 150/polyp will be a good place to start.

Anyway, they're from the Chernobyl district of Adobe, and bioluminesce enough that actinics (or halides, for that matter) will not be required for your tank. lead crystal tank recommended. no children or pregnant women, please. just as these have morphed, so will everything else in your tank! be prepared to start counting cash, cause these babies are going to make you some dough!

Chernobyl-Palys.jpg

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want some! I want some! I really like the pink on the skirt.

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call whatever u like LE, but these are true "LE REBEL ARMEGGEDONS PALYS".. And cheap as well. Not gonna raise the price to 300 per tiny polyp. 75 a polyp for a piece of heaven on earth!

DSC01107.jpg

DSC011161.jpg

DSC011162.jpg

DSC011163.jpg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 61 43.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.5%
Back