Zoas disapearing!

  • Thread starter Thread starter joshb1986
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joshb1986

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
waupun wi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I notice my zoes are disappearing! I see little leg looking things that are yellow stripped on the zoa rock only. Anybody know what is going on? If they are eating my zoaes how do i get rid of them as the zoa rocks are holding up all my rock work. I cant get a good pic as i dont have a good camera yet! Thanks Josh
 
Well, if it is not the yellow stripped thingies, it could be a pest crab. I had this same problem for several months, and one night when I got up to get a drink in the middle of the night I caught the culprit. He was the coolest red and white little pest I'd ever seen. So I gave him to a friend, and my problem was solved. So keep an I out.
 
Thanks, I have no crabs that i have put in the tank but will keep an eye out and see what i find!
 
It almost looks like a long tenticle star fish legs! If it is eating zoas how do i get rid of it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new