150lbs Cherry picked Marco rock -

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sikryd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
2,321
Reaction score
15
Location
MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marco Rocks 150lbs - Sand is pending, so here is just for the rock below - ($348) - $280
Marco cherry picked this stuff for me since I met him at MACNA. The layout below was for a 6ft tank.

IMG_0002-2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new