29 biocube reef

Haha thanks, it's slightly overstocked lol but I keep up with it with 1-2 water changes a week!
I have a small hippo tang
1 clownfish
1 melanarus wrasse
1 twin spot wrasse
And one blue spot goby definitely a lot to maintain but it's worth it:)
Awesome I thought that was a melanurus! Really everything's looks so great, how did you set up your back filter if you don't mind
 
I have a the skimmer that came with the set in the 1st chamber
The second I converted to a mini fuge with chaeto and the back light I bought from my lfs and in the 3rd chamber I have my uv sterilizer my float switch for my auto top off and my gfo its a little packed back there but it works haha
 
I have a the skimmer that came with the set in the 1st chamber
The second I converted to a mini fuge with chaeto and the back light I bought from my lfs and in the 3rd chamber I have my uv sterilizer my float switch for my auto top off and my gfo its a little packed back there but it works haha

Forgot to tag
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new