30G LED Recommendations

Justen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 30 gallon tank that measures 24 x 16 x 17.

Currently only have LPS but I want to get into SPS. I'm using a AI Prime HD right now, but have had bad luck with SPS. I don't want to run T5's as I want a light that I don't have to keep changing the bulbs.

I was thinking of a Hydra 32 HD. Any other recommendations?
 
I have a 30 gallon tank that measures 24 x 16 x 17.

Currently only have LPS but I want to get into SPS. I'm using a AI Prime HD right now, but have had bad luck with SPS. I don't want to run T5's as I want a light that I don't have to keep changing the bulbs.

I was thinking of a Hydra 32 HD. Any other recommendations?
You can always use the upgrade route thru ai that’s what I did an got the 64 u have to mail in your light and upgrade
 
Red Sea Reef LED 50. Really great light that will grow both LPS and SPS.
 
You can always use the upgrade route thru ai that’s what I did an got the 64 u have to mail in your light and upgrade
Oh wow. who do you contact if you want to upgrade it, or is it on the website?
 
Oh wow. who do you contact if you want to upgrade it, or is it on the website?
I called an then sent a request on there website and they send u a email with a rmi then u mail it in
 
I called an then sent a request on there website and they send u a email with a rmi then u mail it in
If you don’t mind me asking, what difference did you have to pay?
 
pair of primes would do it.

But honestly, you’ll have probably broken your tank down before you’d even need to replace a single t5 bulb. If you’re running them 4 hours a day for a par peak, you’ll get 2 years out of them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new