• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3D or Acrylic Frag Rack

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have recently bought a frag tank to grow out some of my higher end corals and though I’d go ahead and make it look really nice to go along with it. What I really want is basically a nicer looking egg crate replacement, something that is black and neon color to glow under the blue lights with legs to add to it. Basically a big version of this https://www.onemadfish.com/index.php/product/mag-snap-rack-w-frag-loc/
I don’t want it magnetic, it want it to use leg stand and go across my whole tank like egg crate. Lemme know if anyone can make something like this.

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have recently bought a frag tank to grow out some of my higher end corals and though I’d go ahead and make it look really nice to go along with it. What I really want is basically a nicer looking egg crate replacement, something that is black and neon color to glow under the blue lights with legs to add to it. Basically a big version of this https://www.onemadfish.com/index.php/product/mag-snap-rack-w-frag-loc/
I don’t want it magnetic, it want it to use leg stand and go across my whole tank like egg crate. Lemme know if anyone can make something like this.
I have been looking for somebody to do this for me too. The thing is the prices I have ran into are crazy. Like $800 and that’s non sense as the acrylic is like $80 total.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd try Matt @cromag27 aka Octo Aquatics.

Littleton86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for somebody to do this for me too. The thing is the prices I have ran into are crazy. Like $800 and that’s non sense as the acrylic is like $80 total.
Have you found anyone to do it for you I have a cnc let me know what size you need

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dabble in acrylic.

2D12E9CD-AD63-444E-9D8D-D8AFFB45EFC0.jpeg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back