• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3D or Acrylic Frag Rack

Zakery Murray

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2018
Messages
972
Reaction score
1,621
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have recently bought a frag tank to grow out some of my higher end corals and though I’d go ahead and make it look really nice to go along with it. What I really want is basically a nicer looking egg crate replacement, something that is black and neon color to glow under the blue lights with legs to add to it. Basically a big version of this https://www.onemadfish.com/index.php/product/mag-snap-rack-w-frag-loc/
I don’t want it magnetic, it want it to use leg stand and go across my whole tank like egg crate. Lemme know if anyone can make something like this.
 
I have recently bought a frag tank to grow out some of my higher end corals and though I’d go ahead and make it look really nice to go along with it. What I really want is basically a nicer looking egg crate replacement, something that is black and neon color to glow under the blue lights with legs to add to it. Basically a big version of this https://www.onemadfish.com/index.php/product/mag-snap-rack-w-frag-loc/
I don’t want it magnetic, it want it to use leg stand and go across my whole tank like egg crate. Lemme know if anyone can make something like this.
I have been looking for somebody to do this for me too. The thing is the prices I have ran into are crazy. Like $800 and that’s non sense as the acrylic is like $80 total.
 
I have been looking for somebody to do this for me too. The thing is the prices I have ran into are crazy. Like $800 and that’s non sense as the acrylic is like $80 total.
Have you found anyone to do it for you I have a cnc let me know what size you need
 
i dabble in acrylic.

2D12E9CD-AD63-444E-9D8D-D8AFFB45EFC0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new