• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

3D printed goods

R33fedOut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"This license lets others remix, adapt, and build upon your work non-commercially, and although their new works must also acknowledge you and be non-commercial, they don't have to license their derivative works on the same terms."

"License Elements means the license attributes listed in the name of a Creative Commons Public License. The License Elements of this Public License are Attribution, NonCommercial, and ShareAlike. ... NonCommercial means not primarily intended for or directed towards commercial advantage or monetary compensation."

Read the entirety of the CCO. It clearly states for use share and modify, not to benefit monitarily, commercially or personally.

Look, like I said. I could careless, and clearly either do you. Again it was a heads up, and all it takes is the creator of the original piece to be a member of this forum, which he probably is, since he created reef aquarium related pieces, to see your post. It's a small world, remember...

W/o changing it and making it your own, it's essentially copyright infringement.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back