72x30x18 DIY build thread

Sunday is coming
You know it!

I looked at torch last night flash light.... Bunch of heads but the tissue isnt separated at the bottom bottom :(

So only have the small baby head. To share back right now. Far less substantial , but excited to bring something I grew for the first time :cool:
 
You know it!

I looked at torch last night flash light.... Bunch of heads but the tissue isnt separated at the bottom bottom :(

So only have the small baby head. To share back right now. Far less substantial , but excited to bring something I grew for the first time :cool:
no worries, just ask @rmorris_14 size doesn't always matter... ;) just looking forward to hanging out and talking shop with someone. I don't "keep score" so its never going to be apples to apples with me.
 
no worries, just ask @rmorris_14 size doesn't always matter... ;) just looking forward to hanging out and talking shop with someone. I don't "keep score" so its never going to be apples to apples with me.
That 70S Show Burn GIF by PeacockTV


I’m telling :grinning-squinting-face: :zany-face:
 
What Robbie is a shorter guy... I didn't mean anything by it bahahahaha
Your statement is true. We wear the same shoe size. :grinning-squinting-face: :zipper-mouth-face:
 
Got these 2 years ago for $15 and now I'm rich!

Got my nightly laugh in.
No they say new release. Which means you're either a lier lier pants on fire, or you sold it to them, in which you should take a cut of the sales.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new