A Small (overdue) Upgrade!

BODI

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2014
Messages
162
Reaction score
6
Location
NorCal 95667
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From a undrilled/sumpless 55g mixed reef (several years old and slightly overcrowded)... to a 90g AGA reef-ready with offset "megaflow" internal overflow :tongue:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6433.jpg
    IMG_6433.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 190
A pic of the 55g that's about to get broken down in the near future, and transferred over to the new and improved slightly larger pre-drilled reef ready aquarium! :becky:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6419.jpg
    IMG_6419.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 213
Looking good!
 
Thanks! I'm pretty excited!

Thought I might share a few more photo's of the old 55 before it comes down...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6435.jpg
    IMG_6435.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_6436.jpg
    IMG_6436.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_6437.jpg
    IMG_6437.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_6438.jpg
    IMG_6438.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_6440.jpg
    IMG_6440.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 142
Finally started moving stuff over from the 55g Into the new 90g today... spent hours working out my "rock-scape"... it's not quite completely finished, but I did make some great progress and I am pleased.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new