AAA dragon 360g zeovit staghorn dominate reef

Earn WWC Rewards Points

Devaji

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
wow love this tank!
I really want a peninsula BIG tank 300+ gal some day. I keep going back and forth between glass and acrylic.
my I ask why you went acrylic? I know its alot lighter other reasons you went with it?

thanks for the post I now know about Advance Acrylic...keep the updates coming. :)

OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF FEATURE TANK 11/2019
View Badges
Reaction score
wow love this tank!
I really want a peninsula BIG tank 300+ gal some day. I keep going back and forth between glass and acrylic.
my I ask why you went acrylic? I know its alot lighter other reasons you went with it?

thanks for the post I now know about Advance Acrylic...keep the updates coming. :)
Well I look at an Acrylic tank at reef Palooza and I was impress with the clarity and the rounded corner. I had a Leemar star fire tank before and it doesn't look as clear as the acrylic tank. Although the draw back is scratch just go slow when u clean the tank. And yes it only take 4 person to move the tank. The steel stand is more heavier :)

Top Shelf Aquatics

Devaji

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
man I would love to see one in person. not that i am anywhere close to upgrading. 1st step buy a home haha would not want to move that around. I did that once with a 240...thank god it was acrylic.
how do you like the 36" with? kinda was playing around with going ( when I do it) 96x48x24 or better yet a 10'er :D
do you feel you can reach everywhere in the tank?

OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
36" width is definitely give you more option to aquascape also remember acrylic tank scratch easy so the wider the less chance for u to scrape the tank when moving rock around. If u can go 48" then go for it. On YouTube there is 1 tank 72x48x30 u can watch it n compare

don_chuwish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Beautiful equipment, can't wait to see how it fills out. Love the table the frag tank is on - very nice touch.

OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Beautiful equipment, can't wait to see how it fills out. Love the table the frag tank is on - very nice touch.
Thanks I'm starting to mount frag to the reef now lol the frags look tiny in this tank I guest it will take at least another year to look decent.

OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Well after talking to some others reefer I decide to swap out my regulator with a custom made from Alan Le. This regulator is rock solid my pH in the reactor is stable for a week already and tank alkalinity is steady love it....

https://www.omegasea.net/

Do consider yourself a successful reef keeper?

• Yes (tell us in the thread what it takes to keep a healthy reef)

Votes: 104 38.8%
  • No I wouldn't consider myself successful yet

Votes: 139 51.9%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 25 9.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Underwater Creations, Inc.