Addinalis Office Aqueon Evolve 8

addinali

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2014
Messages
23
Reaction score
6
Location
Knoxville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am new here I have been on Nano Reef for 4 years. One of my friends told me this was A lot nicer Forum to be part of. I have been keeping reef tanks since I was little. I Worked for a LFS for about 3 years got burnt out on the hobby left it for the last 2 years now my wife and I decided to get back into the hobby by setting up a small reef tank in our store. This is just a preview of the tank there will be more to come. Yes there is a maroon clown in there(wife's idea) it will be moved to a 40b as soon as I get one set up. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 1404314358355.jpg
    1404314358355.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 155
  • 1404314370876.jpg
    1404314370876.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 140

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new