Anemone hitchiker

Neeks

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Messages
90
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20191117_161232.jpg
there is a rockflower anemone hitchiker in the middle of that frag and I was wondering if there is a way I can get it out without hurting it? Sorry picture is bad this is my first post
 
#WelcometoR2R !
I see him in there!! Aim a powerhead at it and hope for the best sometimes when they find a happy spot they wont leave!
Nice score by the way a 40 to 60 $nem!
 
Ok I will try that. There are 3 different ones and the other ones are mostly green patterns. This one has red orange and green but hes the one the most stuck. I'm just target feeding them when I feed other stuff. Hopefully I can get it out so I can see it better. If i cant get it out will it be able to survive in there? Thank you for your input.
 
Update: the anemone was not the only hitchhiker. I also have found 3 zoa eating nudibranchs in the last 2 days. I got them from a lfs and trusted them and didnt want to hurt the little anemones so I didnt dip.

20191129_150752.jpg
 
Update: the anemone was not the only hitchhiker. I also have found 3 zoa eating nudibranchs in the last 2 days. I got them from a lfs and trusted them and didnt want to hurt the little anemones so I didnt dip.

20191129_150752.jpg
Oh man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new