OP
OP
workcompman

workcompman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really upset I have had these Anemones for 10 years as a matter of fact they are brother and sister they split 5 year ago they are gorgeous huge when they were healthy my water quality is excellent I started having issues 6 to 8 weeks ago and the only thing I am doing different is I stated using Vibrant from Underwater Creations Inc which I stopped using tonight. Can anyone give me any incite or ideas. First two pictures were last week the last two are from tonight. I have an aquarium guy and he is stumped as well and told me to stop using the vibrant tonight and we are going to do a 50% water change tomorrow. Anyone have any ideas Thank you please help

20210215_175533.jpg
20210215_175904.jpg
20210220_133758.jpg
20210220_133812.jpg
Well I have good news to report I treated my Anemones with
I am really upset I have had these Anemones for 10 years as a matter of fact they are brother and sister they split 5 year ago they are gorgeous huge when they were healthy my water quality is excellent I started having issues 6 to 8 weeks ago and the only thing I am doing different is I stated using Vibrant from Underwater Creations Inc which I stopped using tonight. Can anyone give me any incite or ideas. First two pictures were last week the last two are from tonight. I have an aquarium guy and he is stumped as well and told me to stop using the vibrant tonight and we are going to do a 50% water change tomorrow. Anyone have any ideas Thank you please help

20210215_175533.jpg
20210215_175904.jpg
20210220_133758.jpg
20210220_133812.jpg
Well I have to say I treated my 2 anemones with Ciprofloxacin just like instructed for 8 days in a hospital tank (big storage bins from home depot) I followed the directions 250 MG for 10 gallons of water my storage bins were 27 gallon size I used 15 gallons of water and changed the water every 24 hours like clock work. I bought a large circle air stone, and a small power head and ran my lights 24/7. I medicated the fresh water every day and on the 10 day I returned them to my regular tank. I did several large water change to get the Vibrant poison out of my tank before I returned them. They are not big and gorgeous like they use to be which will take time. I don't think they are they are 100% risk free from dying but had I done nothing they surely would have died by now. I am grateful for the thread that recommended this treatment. I am planning a law suit against Vibrant they need to warn people about the risks of their product on their bottle as well as the people touting the garbage. I posted some pictures the treatment even worked on my hammer, frog spawn, and one other and they are coming back nicely. The last picture on the right back in December is how big and beautiful they were until Vibrant almost killed them. If you want to join my law suit let me know I am going to file a claim against their general liability if they have it.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/35VsLUpDW8f3B7kx9

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back