Anybody ever ordered anything from aquarium depot?

reef051290

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
25
Reaction score
20
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody ever ordered anything from aquarium depot? I have a list of stuff in my shopping cart on there website but not sure about ordering from them. Just wondering what everybody else's experience was like with them. Thanks in advance!
 
Anybody ever ordered anything from aquarium depot? I have a list of stuff in my shopping cart on there website but not sure about ordering from them. Just wondering what everybody else's experience was like with them. Thanks in advance!
Their hermits and crabs are ok. I ordered corals from them once and half of them didn't make it through shipping. They used to be reefs2go. There is a reason they changed their name;) they do give you store credit for anything that doesn't make it with no trouble though, but I would prefer to get my corals alive the first time lol.
 
Okay thanks for the info. Do they do next day shipping?

Yes, and no... They ship next day air, but it always takes 4 days or so before your order is ready to ship...

I haven't ordered from them since the name change, but before that I actually had pretty good luck with what I received from them. An occassional DOA, and a lot of their CUC is really tiny/young, but on a whole a good experience. Mymain frustration was ordering somethign on Monday, and it not being shipped until Friday or Monday.
 
@reef051290 search for reviews on reefs2go.com

Same company just changed their name. Our local club did several orders with them and always had bad experiences.
 
New name, same old " stuff".
 
Yep old Reefs2Go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new