• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anything Else Needed? (3D Print)

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello- I need some sort of cover for my Kessil 360W for the light spilling. Dome /round shape similar to a lamp.
I posted a thread here and there are pics from a member.

Let me know if you need any help, the printer will be open after today!

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you offering to build the ideas or offering to help others who have the 3D printers? Because I do not have a 3d printer. But what I need is fairly straightforward I believe. I want a cuvette drying and holding station for red sea, hanna, and salifert. Something like 2 spiked rows of 10 spaced so the cuvettes dont scratch each other. On each end legs that dont allow it to tip over easily.

I am so sorry, I never notice you asked for this as it was tucked in a Quote, if you are still looking for one of these guys let me know as Printer opens up tomorrow. Again sorry for missing this...

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Smudge1493 No I couldn't find anything that was already done. But if you give me dimensions of the current cover we could make one, the only other option would be to send it to me and I could then take the measurements myself. Sorry that there in't one made already.

CEReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @Smudge1493 No I couldn't find anything that was already done. But if you give me dimensions of the current cover we could make one, the only other option would be to send it to me and I could then take the measurements myself. Sorry that there in't one made already.

Sorry for the delay, here are some measures, I also attached a picture with reference letters on:

The diameter of the front grill is 1 3/8" (A); the length of the front part of the wavemaker is 1 1/2" (B), biut if you are planning on something that anchors to the existing grill ithe first holes for a grip are at1 9/16" (C); the largest diameter of the wavemaker is 2" (D), the wavemaker has also a kind of fin where the cord comes out (see second picture), and that fin is 5/16" tall, also the total lenght of the wavemaker to the "bottle neck" where it sits (again I don't know where you are planning on making the nem guard anchor) is about 2 1/4"

IMG_3824.jpg shopping.png

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a 4"sock holder and a 1/2" random flow generator

Seems simple enough, Shoot me a PM and let me know how the 4" Sock holder needs to be designed or measurements that it needs to be. Shoot me a picture of where it is going so we can figure out what type of clips it will need.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I want a cover for my Drop off tank.

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@vetteguy53081 hey bud, I assume I might not be able to help with that one as I am limited in size to 8" x 8" x 9". I am assuming we would have to go much larger? What I can do though is print out the corners so if its rimless you can make a screen. Is that what you are thinking?

Corner.jpg

Corner-Cad.jpg

DesertCitiesReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like I may need something to help with the sand problem here. Did you make a solution for the AFS with a screen top.

I am in need of a solution for my AFS and my new mesh lid. Four months into reefing and I have already had two fish mortalities one jumper and one blended in a powerhead. Attached is my AFS on the tank with the mesh lid. Basically all the food currently dumps right on the rail of the lid directly in front of the AFS. Two ideas I had was a triangle-based ramp I could attach to the lid for the food to land on then slide into the mesh, then the tank. The second idea was having a new mounting bracket made so that the entire AFS sits an inch or so into the tank. Willing to pay for material, labor and shipping for a solution.

20191001_152801.jpg

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@DesertFF I have a guy sending me the base of the AFS so we can come up with a better solution. As soon as I have it (Couple Weeks) I will make something that can work on rimless and for something that is for the Plastic rim.

Beau_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he means an EB832... sticky shift key... apex energy bar.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back