• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anything Else Needed? (3D Print)

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want something in red like this but with two spots so I can hold my turkey Baster and feeder tube. One side would be out further so the tall at the top hangs straight down.

69F1CBD2-C4DA-496E-92A6-D9A6C2DA45A9.jpeg

Zoacoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished up helping with a custom 3D print for @KTipp and had a lot of fun doing it. If there is anyone else that needs any help with anything let me know as I am more then happy to help if I can! It did end up costing KTipp a couple bucks for the plastic but I still think it will be overall cheaper then if he would have had ordered the part even if it was still available.

Let me know if I can help as I find helping others on here is just so much fun!

Here is KTipp Project we just wrapped up:
Original Idea:
20190829_164405.jpg

Final Outcome after he had a few Versions and some time to think about it. Also thank goodness for sketchup as we could see our errors before the print even happened.
Cover for KTipp V3.jpg
Cover for KTipp V3-Filled.jpg

I will post Pictures of the final product, unfortunately this is a very large piece (10.5" x 6.5") so we had to split the print and glue, but I still think it will turn out nice!

Sent you a PM to see if you can help me. Thanks

DesertCitiesReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dierks did you ever come up with a solution for this?

I am in need of a solution for my AFS and my new mesh lid. Four months into reefing and I have already had two fish mortalities one jumper and one blended in a powerhead. Attached is my AFS on the tank with the mesh lid. Basically all the food currently dumps right on the rail of the lid directly in front of the AFS. Two ideas I had was a triangle-based ramp I could attach to the lid for the food to land on then slide into the mesh, then the tank. The second idea was having a new mounting bracket made so that the entire AFS sits an inch or so into the tank. Willing to pay for material, labor and shipping for a solution.

20191001_152801.jpg

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh man you guys I didnt even know you all have been posting on here! I am so sorry, I have no idea why/how I would have missed the alerts for this thread. They guy that was sending me the AFS never sent it. I dont have one myself so I would depend on any of you to gt me measurements and walk me through ideas to get this taken care of. I am more then happy to tackle the project with anyone willing to tackle it with me.

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 1.25 inch bulkheads and as a result I cannot find these strainers in that size. I need something to slip into my returns so my fish don’t venture down during maintenance. I could use reduce couplings and buy the 1inch strainers but what’s the fun in that? @Dierks what do you think?

381EC59E-FBAE-483E-8B80-0ED06F7D8850.png

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a second to get me a measurement? I need this measurement:

Feeder.jpg

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will send my feeder and the module, when that thing turns it moves at the base on my tank. I'll put it in the mail tomorrow.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back