Apex Neptune Power Heads Setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter dojic60
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dojic60

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Harrisburg PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please I need help to setup my 4 power heads JBJ with Apex controller. How to make diferent seting for day and night time. I need sugestion also how to make timing for each pump. I will be apriciative for any help.
Thank you.
 
google apex new user guide it is alot easier to read then the instructions that come with the unit.it is the unoffical guide
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new