Aquarium solutions 101

brad shawn

View Badges
Reaction score
Just stopped by this shop today in Hopewell junction aquarium solutions 101. Great guy nice clean store just opened last year. Let’s give him some support and business we need good lfs like this in the area to stick around

World Wide Corals - Quality Aqua-cultured Coral

TTTony

View Badges
Reaction score
Just stopped by this shop today in Hopewell junction aquarium solutions 101. Great guy nice clean store just opened last year. Let’s give him some support and business we need good lfs like this in the area to stick around
did you buy anything?
I was in a month ago , lots of bigger fish and high end corals , store looks clean !

rhdoug

View Badges
Reaction score
I bought 3 small fish (2 firefish and a candy hogfish) from him about a month ago -- all are healthy and doing well. The firefish are paired up and sleep together every night in a nest they make in the sand.

OP
brad shawn

brad shawn

View Badges
Reaction score
did you buy anything?
I was in a month ago , lots of bigger fish and high end corals , store looks clean !
I did he had some smaller fish and he can order anything you want. Ended up with a pistol shrimp a hi fin goby and a Duncan. A lot of coral that we’re out of by budget right now and mostly bigger fish. I’m just thrilled to have a lfs 15 minutes from home

Corals.com

How are you accomplishing water flow in your reef tank?

• Powerhead Type Pumps

Votes: 380 67.1%
  • Closed Loop

Votes: 19 3.4%
  • Return Pump

Votes: 317 56.0%
  • Wavemaker

Votes: 214 37.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 15 2.7%

Online statistics

Members online