austin aqua farms

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
who here has ordered from them? specifially acans, but if you have ordered anything, please throw up some pics under daylights. everything on their site is under actinics. im looking to order some acans.

fishypets

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been to their shop numerous times and WYSIWYG. They don't even run actinic bulbs, only 20K or 10k Halide bulbs.

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one of their Toxic Lava PE's on Ebay. It was a WYSIWYG auction and I they look just like they do in my tank as they do in their tank.

luke33

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are a great coral vendor. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them. I have quite a few times and everything comes in healed and healthy. And the frag sizes are good too.

guia x

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can see some photos in my feedback thread for them in the vendor feedback section.

Austin Aqua Farms Feedback

I've ordered from them a few times and everytime I was completely satisfied. The corals actually look better in my tank that their photos show. I have only gotten stuff off of ebay but I wouldn't hesitate getting stuff off their website if I had more money. Ebay is just a great way to score some awesome deals sometimes.

benjabba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have any photos to share but I will say I was very impressed with Matt and his operation. I visited his shop when I was in Austin on business and like others above have said it is top notch. I have purchased several corals from him in the past and would not hesitate to do so again.

OP
OP
footballdude2k3

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow, thanks guys, definately seems like the go to place. i will definately be ordering some stuff from them after hearing all this.

pbnj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bottom-line, you can't get a better deal anywhere else on Acans.

Some of their $99 colonies will blow your mind.

cparka23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ They're running with Gary from Reefpets.

I had a heck of a time trying to get hold of AAF on the phone or via email last year while I lived in Austin. Called probably 12 times before I gave up. Now Gary is there, and his communication and customer service skills have always been excellent. If you're still not sure, ship your purchase to me and I'll tell you how they look! :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back