Bakersfield?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dave57
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dave57

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2016
Messages
337
Reaction score
233
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello just recently moved to Bakersfield, anyone know of any clubs or people that are into reefing?
 
559 reefers on Facebook in Fresno but a lot of people are about of a one hour range.I'm in modesto but I still am on that group. I also have a group with people from all over California. reef junkies on Facebook. There is also Central Valley reefers.
 
I'm from Bakersfield myself. There are a few of us here in town. We used to have a reef club here in town but it kind of folded. Most of us are on Central Valley reefers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new