Best Wavemaker?

cutter2001

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Messages
95
Reaction score
77
Location
McAllen
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. What do you guys recommend as a good wave-maker for a Red Sea G2 Max Nano XL? I have Fiji Pink as my sand. I mention that because my return head which is pointed straight ahead towards the top front of the aquarium has caused a flat spot on the bottom of the tank, and I wonder what a wave-maker will do to that sand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new