SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will be the first time I actually sent mail to Germany. I do wish you could simply register it online. It would make it so much easier.
That’s what I did Bill, just sent them an email

I did it 2 times because I have, well 2……..! Lol. Only teasing you!

The customer support is first class.

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A smart person would have sent 1 email with 2 sets of registrations, LOL!!! ;Hilarious :D

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A smart person would have sent 1 email with 2 sets of registrations, LOL!!! ;Hilarious :D
I agree, but I purchased them at separate times because I couldn’t bear to pay for them at the same time!

I spent months looking for a cheap alternative but decided it wasn’t worth it! Lol

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, but I purchased them at separate times because I couldn’t bear to pay for them at the same time!

I spent months looking for a cheap alternative but decided it wasn’t worth it! Lol
Eventually I would like to get a 2nd one, but, that's a chunk of change to have laying around. So it will take me a bit to get up the funds to have a 2nd 2k pump. I want a 2nd one in case I do have an issue, I can just simply plug in another pump that is the same within a few minutes. More importantly, I want a 2nd pump so someone else can simply replace it while I am on vacation.

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long overdue full tank shot. It doesn't look like much, BUT, I see a future. I have several LPS and SPS frags in the tank. I need to learn how to take better full tank shots, but, I took this photo as I finally see the beginning of my dream tank.

Yes. All that purple is coraline algae. All those specs on the back wall, that is coraline algae as well. I usually have to scrap it off every 2 weeks on the back side to keep it clean.

20211205_142929.jpg

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I constantly see threads and videos about mangrove plant tanks. I am from Miami, FL, and thus, grew up and fished in the mangrove swamps and estuaries. I am getting the urge to grow a mangrove because of that. Just another tank...LOL!!!

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in the beginning of Nov. I placed an order and received no card. So I called them and asked if I was supposed to and the person said yes and to hold on they will go see if they can find one. He comes back and gives me the code, of course it's a $10 one. The kicker is 1 week later I get an email from BRS saying my coupon code will expire in a couple days and I should use it right away. This is the point that I have decided I am completely done with @BRS and will only order from them if it's the ONLY option.

They give away tons of stuff but I have not seen it go to anyone I know on here...
That's the thing, BRS usually has what I want. I will no longer promote them, that's the main reason I switched salts, but, I will still buy from them as I feel they do carry the best. I will only buy from them what they only carry from now on though, THUS, my salt switch. I am no longer tied to them thru my salt choice. ;)

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed they do carry a lot of what I need but I have found that PremiumAquatics.com and SaltwaterAquarium.com usually have most of what I need (not always though).

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, my N03 is at 9 and my P04 is at .05. I am just posting this here to keep a log, LOL!!! I did add 50 ml of NeoPhos to raise my P04 a little.

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply is not always perfect in their shipping. I actually printed out the invoices to compare this time. Though I did drink a little bit, LOL, they did ship everything I ordered. It include a ton of plumbing parts, so I can not complain. The plumbing parts were spread out over 3 shipments. I will always give credit, were credit is due.

I am still ticked over the 1x points NOW, vs the 5x points before the Betram buyout...Sorry, merger. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

In all truth, after sending my registration thru email, They responded in a few hours, meaning today in Eastern US time. That is a plus to me.

Definitely first class customer service.

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought, what I fell, minus the soft tubing, what is needed to complete the return retro fit of my tank. I still need some black 1.25 in soft tubing to complete it though.

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking at my oopsie, I now see I am myself on point...UGH...LOL!!! :cool: ;Facepalm ;Hilarious

I dropped the big frag of BC Space Laser I received from @FraghouseCorals and spilt it into 2 pieces. Thankfully, it spilt into 2 pieces that I could add to a frag plug...I hoped.:)

WELL...That's were I am now on point MYSELF!!! The frags are not only showing signs of recovery, they are showing growth. I am now seeing PE from the areas that were actually fragged.

THANK YOU Brandon @FraghouseCorals for selling such a AWESOME and BIG frags.

Last edited:

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NICE,babies...:),it'll look something like this in a few yrs...:cool:
WP_20200817_06_27_39_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NICE,babies...:),it'll look something like this in a few yrs...:cool:
WP_20200817_06_27_39_Pro.jpg
I think that's what they are. I never seen Plate babies, but, they are as bright green as the original.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back