Blue Hairy Mushrooms

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef-nut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
:p :cool: Has anyone seen very many blue hairy shrooms? I have had lots of green ones, but have seen very few blues. I just ordered a rock of 10 or so blue hairy shroom from Liveaquaria.com. I could not believe the price. I will get it friday and when it opens good I will put on a pic. Actually they are my wifes shrooms, her favorite color is blue and they are going in her new tank she has been working on for a couple months. This is the first coral for her. She wanted to do one on her own, because we like different things and she wants to pay for everything her self also. Thank you very much for viewing my thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Your welcome. :D

Oh and no I havent seen any!
 
Thanks Rev! Oh yeah, your thread about the burgers on reef central was awesome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new