Bringing back the 75g tank

Lps junkie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been out the hobby for 7 years now but coming out of reef retirement baby. My tank is a standard 75 gallon with a 4' 6 bulb T5 nova light.and a Aqueon Pro Flex sump. The same set up from 7 years ago. I still have it all,so it makes this coming out of retirement easy.miss spot feeding my corals,the aggravation of water changes,the ever search for perfect water flow,keeping a stable tank.man i miss the ups and down of having a tank.but what i miss the most.MY NEW SHIPMENT OF CORALS THAT USE TO COME IN!!!!!! I was like a kid at Christmas every month.So im back and the wifey is scared.she knows what so cash in my pocket and reef2reef means. Here are some of my old corals phone jacob 079.jpg phone jacob 074.jpg phone jacob 075.jpg jacob 1 1096.jpg

OP
OP
Lps junkie

Lps junkie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will start setting up the tank next week and will do a tank setup thread.thanks to everyone.hopeduly can get all my digi rock back from a friend and get this started

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell Your Lady You all ready have most of the hardware needed. May help a bit maybe.

OP
OP
Lps junkie

Lps junkie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell Your Lady You all ready have most of the hardware needed. May help a bit maybe.

Ahe already knows how bad its going to get,but rhere is only one way to do it.ask for forgiveness later once the deed is done

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, I would say you will have things growing in no time. :)

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.0%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 51 25.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.5%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back