BRS rox carbon

  • Thread starter Thread starter xmjxflipx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xmjxflipx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
59
Location
Houston, TX
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Is their a general guideline on how much BRS rox carbon we should use for every 50 gallons....i just put about half and i dont know if thats overkill with the carbon lol...:wink:
 
I have a 110 gallon and i fill my BRS reactor one chamber full every 2 week's it might be over kill but my reef is clear and no problem's
 
ok thanks...glad to know that even though overkilling on carbon at least u havent had any neg side effects.....
 
I only use about a cup to cup and a half for my 340 gallon system. That carbon is quality stuff. I change it every 30 days.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new