OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I’ve seen this pic on one of those other sites. :)
Yes, I post in a couple other places as well but this is my pic as I took it today.

For those who don’t follow and would like to, my IG is bubbaquecorals. Sometimes I post pics there that I don’t post in other places.

Last edited:

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I post in a couple other places as well but this is my pic as I took it today.

For those who don’t follow and would like to, my IG is bubbaquecorals. Sometimes I post pics there that I don’t post in other places.
It’s FB. It was just funny that you popped up in my feed out of the blue.

erk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is that picture of the flaming millepora you posted on IG? I caught up on your thread but never saw it. That thing is beautiful.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is that picture of the flaming millepora you posted on IG? I caught up on your thread but never saw it. That thing is beautiful.
I only posted it on IG. I try to post different stuff sometimes on each platform so you are not always getting the same stuff and makes it a little worthwhile to follow both.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the Daisy Pusher ever grow into anything cool? I have one but it's been pretty blah since I got it.
Still blah but I think I am still far away from seeing what it really looks like.
Daisy pusher Dec 12.jpg

can't wait to see this all grown up. Such an interesting looking milli. What focal length do you normally use for your shots? Do you use a dedicated macro lens?
I use different lens for different things. I mainly use a Nikon 60mm macro lens (I used it on that fleshdunce pic) and a Nikon 55 - 200mm zoom lens (The daisy pusher pic I just posted). I also use extension tubes sometimes to get even closer.

Bubba what model is your skimmer?
I use this one. https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/skimz-monzter-sm201-internal-protein-skimmer.html

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BC Fleshdunce
BC Fleshdunce Jan 10.jpg

Hey bubbaque ,

You sure it’s tge conveyer of flesh dance ? I got exactly the same and it’s smaller than yours but has the same coloration with blue tips . But when I look at adam’s pic , it seems so different and hence it gets me to wonder if mine is actually a CFD .

Will try and post a pic later .

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey bubbaque ,

You sure it’s tge conveyer of flesh dance ? I got exactly the same and it’s smaller than yours but has the same coloration with blue tips . But when I look at adam’s pic , it seems so different and hence it gets me to wonder if mine is actually a CFD .

Will try and post a pic later .

Regards,
Abhishek
I am 100% sure that’s the one he sent me as the fleshdunce.

I think mine looks pretty similar to his pic but I just don’t have the orange in the very end of the tip but it looks like it’s starting to happen for me on the right side branches on mine.

I am interested to see your pic.

Here is Adams
0A375D48-2226-43B2-80DB-AF59859CBCC2.jpeg

whyoming.white

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi bubba sorry if I missed this anywhere. I saw your dip process when new acros come in. Do you drip acclimate as well? Or just temp adjust in bag, dip, rinse and into tank it goes?

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi bubba sorry if I missed this anywhere. I saw your dip process when new acros come in. Do you drip acclimate as well? Or just temp adjust in bag, dip, rinse and into tank it goes?
No drip acclimating at all. I use to but one time I was kinda in a hurry so I didn’t drip and just dipped and in the tank they went and everything was fine. Ever since then I temp acclimate, dip and in the tank they go.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.8%
Back