OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received an order from a r2r member named Therman today. I was very impressed with how his frags looked right out the bag. Here is a CC WD jr I received this morning and it's been in the tank a couple of hours.

CC WD JR Fed 8th.jpg

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what do you sue those tiles for?
I mount the acros to them. I don't ever cut the base on them so I just let the coral cover them. If people want frags I cut the branches off but not the base.

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received an order from a r2r member named Therman today. I was very impressed with how his frags looked right out the bag. Here is a CC WD jr I received this morning and it's been in the tank a couple of hours.

CC WD JR Fed 8th.jpg

Tim (Therman) lives a couple hours from me. Great guy with great coral. Always see him at area frag swaps. We just both happen to be attending one later this month. Lots of hobbyist listings for the swap (inlcuding Tim and myself): https://www.reeftrader.com/swaps/83/listings

Last edited:

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

CC WD JR Fed 8th.jpg
Yup he is one of the best seller I ever ordered from. I love his acros.:)

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your "list" has got to be getting very long with all these new pieces your adding! Very nice stuff.
It's getting pretty long but I have been slowing down on the purchases as my tanks fill up.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any update on the Sunday driver? @bubbaque
Not yet. I only had it a month and a few days. Color looks pretty much the exact same but it's encrusted the glue more but besides that I would say it looks the same.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember when I upgraded tanks this coral was practically dead, I think there was about 5 polyps left. There was so little left I almost threw it in the garbage but I didn't have a lot of corals at the time so I figured I would try to grow it out and I am glad I did.

Brads insane de fuego
Brads insane de fuego Feb 11.jpg

Last edited:

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember when I upgraded tanks this coral was practically dead, I think there was about 5 polyps left. There was so little left I almost just threw it in the garbage but I didn't have a lot of corals at the time so I figured I would try to grow it out and I am glad I did.

Brads insane de fuego

This is the best feeling!

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CC WD JR Fed 8th.jpg

I just received an order from him as well, I’m a couple hrs away so it was a quick trip for the frags but they came out of the bags with full polyp extension as well. He is second great purchase I’ve received from forum members here with yours being the first.

cchomistek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice recovery. How long of a timeframe is this in?

I remember when I upgraded tanks this coral was practically dead, I think there was about 5 polyps left. There was so little left I almost just threw it in the garbage but I didn't have a lot of corals at the time so I figured I would try to grow it out and I am glad I did.

Brads insane de fuego

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice recovery. How long of a timeframe is this in?
I think about 2 years.

I just received an order from him as well, I’m a couple hrs away so it was a quick trip for the frags but they came out of the bags with full polyp extension as well. He is second great purchase I’ve received from forum members here with yours being the first.
Thank you! It means a lot when I hear people are happy with the frags they receive from me.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back