BC Adam bomb
BC Adam bomb Feb 11.jpg
Ur photos are truly amazing Bubba

jolt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember when I upgraded tanks this coral was practically dead, I think there was about 5 polyps left. There was so little left I almost threw it in the garbage but I didn't have a lot of corals at the time so I figured I would try to grow it out and I am glad I did.

Brads insane de fuego
Brads insane de fuego Feb 11.jpg

The Brad's is one of my favrites!

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what your doing but, everything just has crazy good color that you post! Do you sell your "magic" tank water? LOL
Thanks. Most stuff has good color but there are still some I struggle to color up but I just don’t show those, lol.

UWC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beauty! Not the craziest coral... but I would love to see what you could do with a Rainbow Loom :)

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beauty! Not the craziest coral... but I would love to see what you could do with a Rainbow Loom :)
You would be disappointed, lol. I bought a rainbow loom from battlecorals four months ago and it’s starting to turn to a small colony but it is solid red/purple. I think it needs less par than I’m giving it to get the multi colors or perhaps even bigger than mine. I will take a pic tonight and share it tomorrow for you.

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would be disappointed, lol. I bought a rainbow loom from battlecorals four months ago and it’s starting to turn to a small colony but it is solid red/purple. I think it needs less par than I’m giving it to get the multi colors or perhaps even bigger than mine. I will take a pic tonight and share it tomorrow for you.

High flow low light from what I’ve seen. Then again that’s one of the mysterious coral that doesn’t like my tank.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@bubbaque Do you measure Ph at all in your tank and, if so, how do you control the fluctuations?
Yes, ph is important to me. My tank exploded with growth when I raised my ph so I try and keep it as high as possible. I use a co2 scrubber and kalk to try and keep it high.

I don’t worry about the swing too much as there isn’t anything I can do about it. My ph swings from 7.95 to 8.38 on a daily basis.
3DC55455-E265-47F8-B30A-17043C9E628B.png

Mr V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, ph is important to me. My tank exploded with growth when I raised my ph so I try and keep it as high as possible. I use a co2 scrubber and kalk to try and keep it high.

I don’t worry about the swing too much as there isn’t anything I can do about it. My ph swings from 7.95 to 8.38 on a daily basis.
Can you show us your co2 scrubber set up? Which media you use? How long does it last?

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How do you keep your media moist, I know they say put a teaspoon of water in the reactor but my humidity is crazy low in the aprt right now so I’m afraid that won’t work for long and I hear the media gets used up fast if you run really dry air through it.

I heard someone say they put the input hose into their skimmer cup to draw that air since it should be very moist. I’m considering this or creating a little reactor to put in the input that draws air through water first to add moisture to it.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back