Bubba's SPS Journey

Corals.com

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
And a pic of it in the tank.

pink highligher Day 1 - Oct 18 by Raul Rivas, on Flickr
Looking good, Bubba. I’ve seen frags of these put up for sale on CC’s website over the last couple of months. I’m looking forward to seeing you grow this one out to see what a colony looks like and what colors you pull out of this one. I couldn’t make myself pull the trigger on one of these due to the price tag, so I’ll live vicariously through you (as I do with many of your pieces)!!!

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Skynyrd Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
I have only bought from them at local swaps. Someday I’ll get over there if they’ll let me.. my tank is still not cranking. Poor polyp extension on some, and poor color on others. I’m wondering if I don’t have a bug issue. I did have .15 ppm copper and now it’s at .04. It may take a few more months for stuff to recover.

OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
I have only bought from them at local swaps. Someday I’ll get over there if they’ll let me.. my tank is still not cranking. Poor polyp extension on some, and poor color on others. I’m wondering if I don’t have a bug issue. I did have .15 ppm copper and now it’s at .04. It may take a few more months for stuff to recover.
Keep doing water changes and it will correct itself.

love your signature btw.

Tallison

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey Bubba, I remember reading you use Sicces pumps for the back wall of your tank. What model do you use or am I just imagining things?

OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey Bubba, I remember reading you use Sicces pumps for the back wall of your tank. What model do you use or am I just imagining things?
Yep you are imaging things, lol. I only have ecotech mp40's and a mp60 on the tank.

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

What is the deciding factor(s) for why you choose the salt you use? Mulitple choice available!

• Price

Votes: 228 40.7%
  • Brand Loyality

Votes: 67 12.0%
  • Mixes Easy

Votes: 184 32.9%
  • Mixes Clean

Votes: 216 38.6%
  • Mixes to the right parameters

Votes: 341 60.9%
  • Easy to get

Votes: 165 29.5%