Bubba's SPS Journey

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see Bubba posted up his Lisa’s Rainbow. The only frag I’ve made of this beauty. Here is my pic of the growout frag
A5D2B42A-BBB6-455C-9362-690B8E706D59.jpeg
Looks like vivids insanity without the tricked out lighting

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And a pic of it in the tank.

pink highligher Day 1 - Oct 18 by Raul Rivas, on Flickr

Looking good, Bubba. I’ve seen frags of these put up for sale on CC’s website over the last couple of months. I’m looking forward to seeing you grow this one out to see what a colony looks like and what colors you pull out of this one. I couldn’t make myself pull the trigger on one of these due to the price tag, so I’ll live vicariously through you (as I do with many of your pieces)!!!

Skynyrd Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have only bought from them at local swaps. Someday I’ll get over there if they’ll let me.. my tank is still not cranking. Poor polyp extension on some, and poor color on others. I’m wondering if I don’t have a bug issue. I did have .15 ppm copper and now it’s at .04. It may take a few more months for stuff to recover.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have only bought from them at local swaps. Someday I’ll get over there if they’ll let me.. my tank is still not cranking. Poor polyp extension on some, and poor color on others. I’m wondering if I don’t have a bug issue. I did have .15 ppm copper and now it’s at .04. It may take a few more months for stuff to recover.
Keep doing water changes and it will correct itself.

love your signature btw.

Tallison

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Bubba, I remember reading you use Sicces pumps for the back wall of your tank. What model do you use or am I just imagining things?

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Bubba, I remember reading you use Sicces pumps for the back wall of your tank. What model do you use or am I just imagining things?
Yep you are imaging things, lol. I only have ecotech mp40's and a mp60 on the tank.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back