bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill take a pic of the RRA UOP today.

I have had the RMF Psychoberry for a couple months now. When you look up pics of it online the pics of it look amazing. I am not sure if it will live up to those pics but so far I am liking it.

RMF Psychoberry
psychoberry Sep 23.jpg

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ill take a pic of the RRA UOP today.

I have had the RMF Psychoberry for a couple months now. When you look up pics of it online the pics of it look amazing. I am not sure if it will live up to those pics but so far I am liking it.

RMF Psychoberry
psychoberry Sep 23.jpg
Its like old wine. Older it is better it is. Mine is getting older and I really like how its maturing.

ashr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are so dang nice. You should upload that aquatic man you posted on IG if you have not yet.. that thing is insane

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are so dang nice. You should upload that aquatic man you posted on IG if you have not yet.. that thing is insane
The Aquatic-man is simply amazing!

I try and mainly keep the short videos over on IG now as the videos just play instead actually having to click play like on r2r. I think more people will watch it if it’s already going instead of needing that extra step. Plus it gives people who follow me on both sites something different so they don’t get the same post each day.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So any JF Sunday Driver yet @bubbaque ? Lol. He released a couple niceish ones this last live sale! He also had a budgie for under $300 I think, but didn't have any colors yet.

Keep the pics/videos coming! Corals are looking amazing as usual! That LRO Heartthrob is crazy!!!

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So any JF Sunday Driver yet @bubbaque ? Lol. He released a couple niceish ones this last live sale! He also had a budgie for under $300 I think, but didn't have any colors yet.

Keep the pics/videos coming! Corals are looking amazing as usual! That LRO Heartthrob is crazy!!!
I seen his Sunday driver but that is way too expensive for a coral I have never seen in person.
I went and looked at the Budgie he had for sale and that is about what mine looks like right now.

I had to show the Hearttrob off. The polyps on it glow really well.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my little RRA UOP. The original frag I got I cut it in half to share with a buddy but it's been slowly growing back out. I think it was a little prettier about a month ago when phosphates were a little lower.

RRA UOP Sep 25.jpg

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my little RRA UOP. The original frag I got I cut it in half to share with a buddy but it's been slowly growing back out. I think it was a little prettier about a month ago when phosphates were a little lower.

RRA UOP Sep 25.jpg
Nice Bubba! Mine has been growing nicely but just green green green... Your favorite color.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's so close to the top of the water it's hard to take a top down pic and keep the porthole viewer in the water. Here is the best I could do to try and get a pic of the whole thing.

Pink Lemonade.
Pink lemonade Sep 25.jpg

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s going on in the tank to change ur mood?
Some might not know what you’re talking about so I’ll recap. I posted in Farmerty’s thread that my mood depends on how well my corals look and that I’m grumpy right now, lol. That phosphate spike I had upset some corals. I know some people don’t have issues with high phosphate but some of my corals don’t seem to enjoy it.

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some might not know what you’re talking about so I’ll recap. I posted in Farmerty’s thread that my mood depends on how well my corals look and that I’m grumpy right now, lol. That phosphate spike I had upset some corals. I know some people don’t have issues with high phosphate but some of my corals don’t seem to enjoy it.
What happened?

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We need a P04 monitor. Would be nice to track that closely! I'll go through phases where I test daily almost, then go a couple weeks without. I forget, do you use gfo regularly?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back