Bubba's SPS Journey

Wow! Bubba, you're picking up some high-end acros lately, your collection is growing pretty fast. You're right about a FTS, not much to see right now but once those babies are grown you'll have one those awesome tanks. You might even be a major seller in the near future, can't wait to see your tank someday brother when it is full and colorful. ;)
Thanks, that's nice of you to say. Things are still thriving pretty well right now. I took a pic of the reef ready grape juice I have almost a month ago and I will take a pic in a couple days to show one month growth. When I look back at the month old pic I'm pretty happy with it.
 
Bro, we are glued to our tanks as soon as we get home, first thing we do is check our tank, we do not really notice changes until we look at the picture we took then you'll see the growth. No matter what I do I cannot avoid looking at my tank, I am always pulled back in sitting in front of the tank. My wife always wondered what I'm looking at, she says at least I'm not looking at other women, hahaha!
 
Bro, we are glued to our tanks as soon as we get home, first thing we do is check our tank, we do not really notice changes until we look at the picture we took then you'll see the growth. No matter what I do I cannot avoid looking at my tank, I am always pulled back in sitting in front of the tank. My wife always wondered what I'm looking at, she says at least I'm not looking at other women, hahaha!
I hear you! I am a stay at home dad, so I am in front of the tank most of the day, lol.
 
Looking forward to seeing the Grape Juice growth! I have a pic from Jan 7th of mine and want to shoot tonight to see how I stack up.
 
Looking forward to seeing the Grape Juice growth! I have a pic from Jan 7th of mine and want to shoot tonight to see how I stack up.
Awesome! I just checked and my one month is the 25th so I’ll take a pic then and upload it.
 
how is the cherry bomb doing now? I think I am going to buy one soon after I get done with the treatment I am doing now
 
how is the cherry bomb doing now? I think I am going to buy one soon after I get done with the treatment I am doing now
Cody, the cherry bomb is doing well. I posted a pic in the cherry bomb thread as not much has changed on it since I posted it here a couple of weeks ago.
 
Here are is a growth shot of my Reef ready grape juice. The first pic is from Jan 25 and the second was taken today, so roughly 30 days.
Grapejuice Jan 25.jpg

Grapejuice Feb23.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new