Bubba's SPS Journey

How do you keep your media moist, I know they say put a teaspoon of water in the reactor but my humidity is crazy low in the aprt right now so I’m afraid that won’t work for long and I hear the media gets used up fast if you run really dry air through it.

I heard someone say they put the input hose into their skimmer cup to draw that air since it should be very moist. I’m considering this or creating a little reactor to put in the input that draws air through water first to add moisture to it.

He said moist [emoji51][emoji38]
 
At first I didn’t but now I do. As I added more tanks my sump has just become way to cluttered with plumbing all over.

I could tell haha!

Just to make you jealous...
24201089ad228a7c4426629c1cca9b41.jpg
 
Was one heck of a pain getting it out there, but I was tired of working under the tank in my old setup lol. Did you notice the fudge light ;)
Awesome! I love mine, grows chaeto really well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new