• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

calcium reactor

kacrocorals581

Gotta have that acro
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
516
Location
south Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a aquatic life system 250 calcium reactor rated for tanks up to 250gal with dual gauges with bubble counter newish media ehime recirculation pump and 5lb c02 tank asking 400$ shipped
 
Pic
 

Attachments

  • 1386779712848.jpg
    1386779712848.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 438
I'm still learning about calcium reactors, is this a complete system? Can I just set up and go or what will I need to add?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new