LexiconDevil

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

It's been a hot minute since I've really been active on here but I come back today with a question, or rather, I'm seeking some advice.
I've been in the hobby for a little while now and by no means consider myself anything but a beginner. I've had my Current setup since last fall and I'm ready to upgrade to something a little bigger, but not so big that it takes up half my living room. Upon weeks and weeks of thinking and doing research about different tanks, I find myself in a bit of a dilemma.

My two top picks so far are the Innovative Marine 25 Lagoon, or the Waterbox peninsula 25.
I'm here to ask fellow hobbyists for their opinions, and to ask if anyone has any other tanks they'd recommend. If anyone knows of any bigger AIO nanos that don't break the bank, please share. :)

Before anyone asks, yes I've definitely considered a full tank/sump system, but I'm a student and I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather do something like that when my living situation is more permanent.

Here we go again..

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fluval flex 32, and i love it!!
20210513_153855.jpg

Upvote 0

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're all good tanks. Pick the one that has the look or features that catch your eye. People have made fish bowls and vases into reef tanks. Is there a certain way you're leaning?

Upvote 0

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the Biocube 32. Small enough to put almost anywhere, yet large enough to stock nicely...

IMG_0621.JPG
IMG_0622.JPG
Join the Biocube gang! But if you want something smaller, I get it. Here’s my tank. Started 5 months ago and its been a great tank with few issues
A809A89F-38FC-4C42-BD83-00EA7BC1F9E6.jpeg

Upvote 0

josh515025

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting my WB 65.4 Peninsula delivered in a couple days! One of the bigger AIOs, it’s basically the same as a standard 75G tank. I like keeping everything minimalist with regards to gear so a aio is great. I’m upgrading from a standard 75G with a Sump to a AIO, I was only running a skimmer and filter sock anyways.

Upvote 0

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Upvote 0

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 46 57.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back