Can I change my username?

DanConnor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started just checking the place out- but I like it here and would now rather use my real name, which is what I go by most places. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you don't have many post you can open a new account with the username you like.

Then ask the mod to close the old account.

If you do have posts and such then you can always put your old username in a signature so ppl can still recognise you.

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you don't have many post you can open a new account with the username you like.

Then ask the mod to close the old account.

If you do have posts and such then you can always put your old username in a signature so ppl can still recognise you.

This is actually incorrect. Duplicate accounts are not permitted and will be removed. Any member that requests a name change should PM any staff member. Name changes are not common and are granted on a case by case basis.

ssdawood

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
O wow sorry I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

One more thing learned today.

So pm the moderator before opening a new account .

Seahorse keeper any reason why it is so strict in changing of names.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back