CANNOT MAKE UP MIND ON WHAT TANK TO KEEP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JCSReefing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JCSReefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
450
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently moved and had a 70g oceanic center overflow tank with stand and canopy with 20g DIY sump set up in my last house. I took that down and used a innovative marine 40g all in one fusion tank to house my corals and smaller fish until my new house was built. NOW that the house is done I am torn between setting the 70g back up or to transfer the 40g and that now be my main tank. My wife says only 1 can be in the house so that is why I would like to hear feedback and suggestions, pros and cons to hope help make up my decision.
Thanks,
 
Choose the one that will look the best in the space. Think like a designer. If its a slick pretty install you and the family will like it even more.
You probably get to buy more corals too.:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new